Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I have a dell laptop and a cannon printer that was working…

Customer Question
I have a dell...

I have a dell laptop and a cannon printer that was working just fine but tonight i can not print anything and get a message printer is off line and i can't seem to fix it i need help, lol

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

MG5320 not sure of age

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Oh god, im not sure i'm not a computer person

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has been working fine just tonight but last night i had a threath so i called macafee and they dialed in fixed the problem but now i can't print

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

No just want to get it working again

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 6 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

do you have windows 7, 8 or 10 on the computer

how is printer connected to computer..usb cable or wifi

Michelle I'm not that great when it comes to this but i think it's 7 and wirless

i did try accepting that remote service but there was a payment issue

you may click on my account option on top of page and click on edit payment info and add the card details again and click save

then click on my question option on top of page and then click on this question of dell laptop and canon printer

its fine now amex just called and i said to put charge through

ok let me share the remote link with you

Follow these steps
Click here for remote assistance
in the page that opens you will see just answer remote desktop..scroll down the page and click on i agree
it will download a file Elsinore screen connect exe at bottom of screen
once its downloaded, open\run the file ..you can double click on it to run it
once it starts to run it will ask do you want to allow the file to make changes...say yes to it

i am waiting for you to remote connect

Michelle I canceled my membership to difficult with all the texting I'm going to call cannon thank u

ok not a problem..i will opt out in that case

Don't bother not interested
John, Computer Science Engineer