Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Don't know it will print some things ,but I just purchased…

Customer Question
Don't know it will...

Don't know it will print some things ,but I just purchased tickets to a show and it will not print everything on the ticket I checked all the ink and that doesn't seem to be the problem

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Workforce545

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac and OS Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Its been happening every time I have to print a form ,not sure Im not computer savvy

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
8/2/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Can I connect to your computer to fix the issue?