John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Please could you help with my Epson XP-720 printer, Not sure

Customer Question

Please could you help with my Epson XP-720 printer
JA: How are you connecting to your XP-720: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: Not sure what you mean,rhe printer is connected via the computer.I am not all that good yey so please would you help.
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: The only updates I know about are when they are sent to the computer
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My printer has been working find up to yesterday,the printing now is faint which I think means the cartridge needs to be changed,the printer normally shows which one to change ,but this did not happen this time.
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Kris R replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Sometimes the printer will need be slightly delayed and not show when it needs ink correctly.

Please remove all of the ink cartridges, shake them gently, then insert them back into the carriage and close the lid.

Now try to print -- Does it look better?