Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Because my Hallmark cards are all coming out only black and,

Customer Question
Because my Hallmark cards...

Because my Hallmark cards are all coming out only black and white, I changed my tri-color ink cartridge. I am still not getting any color. Also, my two sided printing seems messed up.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

No.

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

New ones, sent to me from Instant Ink

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

My frustration probably not printable. lol

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
8/2/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

Let's go
It was my understanding that this was a no charge situation. I am unable financially to subscribe to anything and I have already given my credit card number for what I understood was a $5 refundable deposit.
If this is not the case, please delete all info and cancel.

Flagged for refund

No, thank you. I guess I do not want to continue. I do not have $39 and would like my $5 deposit refunded and credit card information deleted, please. This has turned out to be not what I had hoped.