Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer will not print computer says the neywork is offline.

Customer Question
Printer will not print...

Printer will not print computer says the neywork is offline

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I TALKED toa hp tech ywo weeks ago when my printer would not print ,he had everything fixed but in quit printing again this evening.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

The printers email address is *******

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
8/1/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason