John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an WF 2530 and when I try to set up the Wi-Fi it is

Customer Question

I have an WF 2530 and when I try to set up the Wi-Fi it is not accepting the numeric code, I think because when I enter it on the key pad it shows up as alphabetic Any thoughts on how to fix this problem? New laptop and no way to print
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Yes, the code works on the laptop, my tablet, the kindles just not with the printer. Epson Work Force 2530
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I have a desk top computer connected to the printer, but it's having issues so I bought a new laptop and when I tried to set up the printer's Wi-Fi it just doesn't want to work. I enter numbers with the keypad on the printer and in the display window it shows letters and it won't set up the wi fi
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's it
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you have the printer's USB cable with you ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you but never mind, I finally figured it out, you have to scroll though the alphabet letters until you get to the numbers, so it's working fine now, able to connect and print
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

I'm glad to hear that. You can contact customer support at***@******.*** for refund.

Best Regards,