Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I tried to copy a document from vanguard but it wouldn't do…

Customer Question
I tried to copy...

I tried to copy a document from vanguard but it wouldn't do it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Mf216m Its about a yer and a half old.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac 10 12

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The printer has been great until this. I just tried to copy this document and it wouldn't do it. It was a ptf file.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
8/2/2017
Technician: Electronics Pete, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Electronics Pete

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Did you get an error message when you tried to copy the document?

Was it a PDF file?

What happened?