Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to connect my wireless HP printer to my HP

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to connect my wireless HP printer to my HP computer. I have followed all the instructions of the setup wizard, without success. Itried using the wps on the router without success. The MAAAC is disabled so that is not filtering the situation. what can I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is theHP ENVY 4520, and it is less thatn a year old

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I followed the insgtructions to click start , programs,HP, the printer folder thatn setup & software, connect a new printer, and followed the instructions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the camera expert to know before I connect you?

I have changed my provider, switching from verion wireless to service electric TV.prior to that the printer connected to my computer

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
8/1/2017
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Do you know the passcode of the router?