Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson is a WF 7520. It is no longer pulling the paper…

Customer Question
My Epson is a...

My Epson is a WF 7520. It is no longer pulling the paper through and is making a horrible sound. I have checked for paper jams and all is clear

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

WF 7520

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I do not know

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
8/1/2017
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Please reply me back, when you want to continue.

I fixed it. Never mind. Thank you.