Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

WELL ITS NEW AND CANT GET IT HOOKED TO PUTOR GEETING

Customer Question
WELL ITS NEW AND...

WELL ITS NEW AND CANT GET IT HOOKED TO PUTOR IM NOT GEETING SOMETHING

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

PIXMA MG 3022

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC AND WINDOWS 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

NOTHING GETTING NEW EVERYTHING

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/1/2017
Technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Are you trying to install a new printer?

How is the printer connected to the pc?

Via USB cable or wireless

Wireless

Did you install the Drivers yet and try to print?

Do you get any errors?

Yes are your PC connected the the wireless?