Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We need technician to install printer 2600 all-in-one

Customer Question
We need technician to...

We need technician to install printer 2600 all-in-one series

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

HP desk jet 2600 all in one series

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc. but there is $17 payment for one technician to come my home to install. How can we contact this person/

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It is a new printer just arrived. we tried to install, but unsuccessful.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

Can we tell her/he?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
8/1/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason