Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My epsonL395 was working fine but now says "THIS PRINTER IS…

Customer Question
My epsonL395 was working...

My epsonL395 was working fine but now says "THIS PRINTER IS NOT CONNECTED . IT IS PHUSICLY CONNECTED TO COMPUTER AND WIFI IS FINE . IN UTILITIES IT SAYS ITS BUSY

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

JUST DID

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/1/2017
Technician: Richard Hill, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Engineer

If you now have the latest printer driver, please re-start your computer and then turn the printer off for 10 seconds and back on.

Regards,

Rich

Hope my answer helped. If so a positive rating would be appreciated please.

Regards,

Rich