Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an epsob wp4530 and i want to print from the front…

Customer Question
I have an epsob...

I have an epsob wp4530 and i want to print from the front paper tray. The back tray is empty/. I keep getting the out of paper message asking me to load paper in the rear tray. When i do put paper in the rear tray, i still get an error. Is there a. Setting to tell the printer to yes the paper in the front tray? I am printing from an iPad wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

I said it in the previous message

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just started

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Been a few months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

No this should be simple

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
8/2/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait a long time for help.

Do you still need help with your issue?

i do.

What size paper are you trying to print on?