Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to set up and have on screen that something is

Customer Question
Trying to set up...

Trying to set up and have on screen that something is impeding the print head holder I cannot see anything

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

TS6060

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I purchased yesterday and began to set up this morning and have not been able to work past this message. I have had it on and off the PC on and off and still the same message appears

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

No I think you have all information

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/1/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please