Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do i change the number of rings, officejet 4650, PC,

Customer Question
How do i change...

How do i change the number of rings

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Officejet 4650

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Printer only been hooked up 2 days ago. Now set at 2 rings

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

No everything else is Good

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
8/1/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 1 year ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

From the printer control panel display, touch Fax .

Touch Setup , and then touch Preferences .

Touch Rings to Answer

Touch the number of rings.

Touch Done to accept the setting

let me know if you face any difficulty

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. Feel free to ask if you have any question. Please provide a rating for the service, effort and the time by clicking on the stars located on the upper right corner of this page. In case the problem still persist or you have more question then simply use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button on justanswer email and I will be happy to answer your question. Thank you