Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cannot print.vitit your web.site, hpevvy5540, 1day today,

Customer Question
Cannot print.vitit your web.site ...

Cannot print.vitit your web.site

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hpevvy5540

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

1day today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Today no help

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
8/1/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Your question is unclear. Can you please describe your problem? Also, what is your computer operating system?

ms10

Okay. I assume that you are indicating that your operating system is Windows 10. In your question, you stated the following: "cannot print.vitit your web.site". I do not understand what you are trying to say because "vitit" is not a word. It may be a typographical error, but I honestly cannot determine what it is supposed to be. Again, I must ask you to describe your problem.

I visited your web site I reinstalled the software. still get error message cannot print.

I never gave you a website or any instructions to reinstall your software. I just asked you to correct a typographical error, so that I can understand what your problem is.

now what
put in new ink cartridge still nothing.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS STATEMENT: "cannot print.vitit your web.site"? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!!

where can I send my year old printer to get repaired.

If you are trying to print live websites, you are not going to be able to do that with a working printer. Printing live web pages requires capturing them first. You need to try to print a test page to see if your printer is working correctly.

didn't work message on printer reads [cannotprint.visit www.hpinstantink.comfor more information.

Okay. Thank you for that information. You may need to replace both ink cartridges. Which one did you replace, black or color? ARe you using genuine HP62 or HP62XL ink cartridges?