Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just filled all of my ink wells and it only prints in blue…

Customer Question
I just filled all...

I just filled all of my ink wells and it only prints in blue Epson 2550

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 6 months ET-2550

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This has been an issue for a few weeks, it happened after a long document was printed so I assumed it was low on ink. I filled the reservoirs and nothing changed

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
8/1/2017
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Did you checked the ink lines as this problem can be caused due to clogged ink line or nozzles.