Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It has a foreign language that I can't read. Just all of a…

Customer Question
It has a foreign...

It has a foreign language that I can't read. Just all of a sudden changed

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

HP Officejet Pro X476dw MFP

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

1 hour

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

How much do you charge

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
8/1/2017
Technician: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

• Press the Power button to turn on the product.
  • On the control panel, press the Setup button to open the main menu.
  • Press the Left Arrow button three times to select System setup, and then press OK . The Language option displays.
  • Press OK to open the Language menu.
  • Press the Right Arrow button to select the language that you want to display, and then press OK .
    Press the Return button twice to go back to the main menu.

Please let me know if you face any problem with it.

1st I cannot press the Setup button because I can't read "setup" it's in a foreign language. 2nd I just started pushing buttons to see which might be the setup button and would take me to the "Left Arrow button" and could find no left arrow button. So this was useless.

Can you please confirm the model of your printer ?

Because above instruction is provided in official website of HP for Officejet Pro X476dw printer.