Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

On a ET 2500 Printer I am unable to connect Printer to

Customer Question
On a ET 2500...

On a ET 2500 Printer I am unable to connect Printer to Computer

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Only bought printer last Friday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

Tried 3 times to connect without success-suspect trouble with pressing Router onWifi

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
8/1/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.