Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

What home printer is most ink economical, that's just it i'm…

Customer Question
What home printer is...

What home printer is most ink economical

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer?

That's just it i'm asking which printer should i buy?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing happened. i just want some advice. which printer is most economical with ink?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
7/31/2017
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 1 year ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

If you do a lot of printing especially photos, then consider getting the Ink Tank printers. See here --> https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=ecotank&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aecotank

With these printers, you don't have to buy cartridges. Instead, you can buy ink bottles and fill them yourself which is very economical.

If your budget is high, then consider getting Laserjets if you prefer really low cost printing, fast and reliable and durable printers (mainly for home/office use). Remember, laser jets costs more upfront, but they are economical in long run --> https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=color+laser+jets

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.