Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Need to align. IP2820 - canon. 3 weeks. PC. OS - what is…

Customer Question
Need to align Technician's...

Need to align

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

IP2820 - canon. 3 weeks

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC. OS - what is that?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We just bought it and get it to align

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
7/31/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris