Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Try to sent invoice from Qiuckbooks to print.Printer more or…

Customer Question
Try to sent invoice...

Try to sent invoice from Qiuckbooks to print.Printer more or less says 1 page needs to be printed first? Now it says printer not connected? HELP!!

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Canon MX470 3years old?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

HP Pavilion

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Comcast installed a new router Sat. Been a pain in the AS* sine then. Called them & they sais sorry not there problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

Seems to still email via internet just can't get it to go from laptop to printer from quickbooks.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
7/31/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris