Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Thank you! The printer will not print, WF 3620, I bought it…

Customer Question
Thank you! The printer...

Thank you! The printer will not print

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

WF 3620, I bought it about 6 months ago.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Last week, it printed one document and when I sent command to print again, it sound bump bump bump

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

It gave the message Ox97, turn the printer off and try again, I did and I kept getting the same message.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
7/31/2017
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 1 year ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today.

The problem could be waste ink around head sprayer (at bottom plate of head).

1) Turn off printer.

2) Move head to center.

3) Put wet tissue (with hot water) at head cleaning mechanic pad.

4) Move head to parking position. Wait for sometime and try it again. Repeat the process 3 times.

If you have warranty, I would suggest take your printer at an authorized repair center and they would substitute the print head, completely free.

Please let me know if this helps.

Also, adding the Manual just in case you need it. https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd4/cpd40083.pdf

Thanks,

Kumar

Please do let us know if I was able to help you. In case you want any further assistance, please do let us know.

Thanks,

Kumar

Please do let us know if it helped.

Thanks,

Kumar

Please do let us know if that helped. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Kumar