Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just tried to sign in with your password and it would not…

Customer Question
I just tried to...

I just tried to sign in with your password ***** it would not work. Get me connected from your end

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

WF - 3640

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

1 week

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Yesterday

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

How may I help you today?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason