Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It does not print the document chosen, WF 3640, 1 week,

Customer Question
It does not print...

It does not print the document chosen

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

WF 3640

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

1 week

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Yesterday

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
7/31/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason