Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Try to fax a document and I keep getting a message, "we're…

Customer Question
Try to fax a...

Try to fax a document and I keep getting a message, "we're sorry youre call can not be completed as dialed, please check your instruction manual.

Technician's Assistant: Are your device's other functions (printing, copying, scanning, etc.) working fine?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did this fax issue begin?

Just today, i hardly ever use it because of the problem. so actually I've been experiencing this problem for quite sometime now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
7/31/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

What is the make and model of your printer? The model name and number are displayed on the front of the printer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's not my printer it's the fac
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No I assume I paid $5 for nothing. I'm not paying more. I will go elsewhere thakns
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My fax is the problem

If you received a message about Premium Services, you can ignore it. It is sent automatically by the system.

I understand that your fax is the problem. Is it an all-in-one printer/copier/fax machine? If so I need the make and model of the printer. If not, I need the make and model of the fax machine.,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
o did. I will have to contact you Tommy morning. I'm not st home
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sorry I will contact you tomorrow. This smart phone is not so smart
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is all in one wf 2660

Can we do this later today or this evening?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Later this evening maybe. Don't know where you're located. I will not be in until 10 cst

I am on the West Coast, 10 PM CDT would be 8 PDT here. I will look for you then.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello
Are you still available to help me with fax

I was unavailable this morning. I can help you now.