Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Every time windows 10 updates our computer our printer is…

Customer Question
Every time windows 10...

Every time windows 10 updates our computer our printer is very slow oki b411d

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Oki b411d carbonzer energy star lazer

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It only happens when windows 10 updates, they updated about 3wks ago

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
7/31/2017
Technician: VanMagnus Systems, Engineer replied 1 year ago
VanMagnus Systems

Hello and thank you for reaching out to JA for your support needs. Your printer's Driver has been updated recently. please follow the link below to update the Driver. Then, restart the Printer and it should work as normal.

Oh, quick question. Is it the 32-bit or the 64-bit version of Windows 10?