Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Received a message on my XP-610 Printer that reads;" A

Customer Question
Received a message on...

Received a message on my XP-610 Printer that reads; " A printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life".

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Epson X-610

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac OS Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I changed two of the Ink Cartridges. Not been an issue before.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you...

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris