Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Canon Selphy CP photographic printer. I have not…

Customer Question
I have a Canon...

I have a Canon Selphy CP photographic printer. I have not used it for a while, and cannot find my driver disc. Are you able to assist?

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

No, it hasn't. I reckon it's about 5 or 6 years old.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC. Windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The last time I used it, it worked perfectly, but I had a different laptop back then.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

I also can't find my user manual. It would help if I could get one.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
7/31/2017
Technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 11 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hello and welcome.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Canon printer.

You should be able to obtain a copy of the drivers from this page:

Click Here To View Link

Regards,