Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Epson WF-2750 printer that won't print. It says…

Customer Question
I have an Epson WF-2750...
I have an Epson WF-2750 printer that won't print. It says the nozzle head needs cleaning but this same message came up 3 weeks ago and i thought I had it fixed. I was using an old manual from Epson NX but it won't work this time.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

One moment while I type out some instructions for you

Please do the following:

1. Make sure you have paper in the printer
  2. Use the arrows on the printer to navigate to the "Setup" option
  3. Select "Maintenance"
  4. Select "Print Head Cleaning"
  5. Press the start button
  6. After the cleaning is done, Press "OK" to run a Nozzle Check

Let me know if this works for you

The payment for your remote support request has failed. Did you try the steps I sent you?