Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It will not print and says the nozzel head needs cleaning. I…

Customer Question
It will not print...

It will not print and says the nozzel head needs cleaning. I did this 2 weeks ago and now it says to do it again. ???

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

Why it needs cleaning again so soon and how do I clean it other than the

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Why does it need cleaning again and how do I clean it other than what I have already done.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC/ I do not know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing unusual and the problem just came about 3 weeks ago

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
7/31/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 1 year ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please