Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

All of a sudden, the printer does not print true to size.

Customer Question
All of a sudden...

All of a sudden, the printer does not print true to size. Example: request a 5 x 7, part o the picture is cut of

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Epson WF-3520 First time this has happened (no matter what size I request) part of picture cut off

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Epson WF-3520

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The last time I printed something (and print often) I had no and never had this problem (USED THE SAME PICTURES)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

No, this is my only problem

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
7/31/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

Now

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-#### renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris

Hi,I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through. I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-#### renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the blockRegardsKris