John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

All of a sudden, the printer does not print true to size.

Customer Question

All of a sudden, the printer does not print true to size. Example: request a 5 x 7, part o the picture is cut of
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Epson WF-3520 First time this has happened (no matter what size I request) part of picture cut off
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Epson WF-3520
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: The last time I printed something (and print often) I had no and never had this problem (USED THE SAME PICTURES)
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, this is my only problem
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kris R replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Expert:  Kris R replied 2 months ago.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Now
Expert:  Kris R replied 2 months ago.

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-#### renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris

Expert:  Kris R replied 2 months ago.

Hi,I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through. I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-#### renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the blockRegardsKris