Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I don't kmow how to get the used cartrage out so I can

Customer Question

Hi, I don't kmow how to get the used cartrage out so I can replace it. HOw is it done?
JA: What's the model of your printer?
Customer: XP-830
JA: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?
Customer: No error, opens fine
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Here are the full steps to change the ink tanks.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CE78201~faq-285238

If you get stuck or run into any issues, send a detailed reply and let me know where youre getting stuck and whats going wrong so that I can assist you further.

Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am credited for assisting you.

If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Sr. Technician and former Network Switching System operator & maintainer with the US Signal Corp, (abn)