Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer is not printing, I have the MFC 7360N, not sure…

Customer Question
My printer is not...

My printer is not printing

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I have the MFC 7360N

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not sure so if that is the issue, can you tell me how it was working yesterday but then I did some Windows 10 updates and now it does not work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

Can you show them that last text. It was printing fine yesterday but I did Windows 10 update last night and now it will not print. I can Scan and Copy but nothing prints.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am hoping to hear from you
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/31/2017
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Im sending you an offer for remote support, once accepted I will send you the connection steps and we will get started.

If Im unable to fix the issue, then you will receive a full refund of all fees.

Dustin S