John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

This is not a camera question. My Pixma IP3600 quit working.

Customer Question

Hi Russell. This is not a camera question. My Pixma IP3600 quit working. When I turn it on, the power light keeps blinking from the power button to the reset button. Both button lights keep blinking alternatively. Can you please help?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old the Pixma is? And has this happened before?
Customer: I purchased it on 10/26/2010, but I have only occasionally used it. This has not happened before. I might just be too old.
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried unplugging it and then plugging it back in. But it does not help.
JA: Anything else you want the camera expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kris R replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Expert:  Kris R replied 2 months ago.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris