Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Won't print from lap top screen. will copy ok. mic-

Customer Question
Won't print from lap...

Won't print from lap top screen. will copy ok.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Mic-

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mic-j470dw

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

6 mos. or so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
Technician: SorenX, Technician replied 6 months ago
SorenX
SorenX, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

What kind of computer do you have? And what happens when you try to print?

mac book pro. it just kicks out blank paper. ink is full.

Okay, in that case I'll need to opt out of the question and open it up for a Mac Expert to assist you. You'll be notified when there's another reply.

Technician: Electronics Pete, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Electronics Pete

My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

Can you try installing the latest print driver from the Brother website and let me know if that works?

http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadtop.aspx?c=us_ot&lang=en&prod=mfcj470dw_us_eu_as

Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer