Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I print envelopes for our church but it only prints the

Customer Question
I print envelopes for...

I print envelopes for our church but it only prints the right portion of the envelope (personal size)

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

WF-2760

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A few days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all I basically print from here

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
7/30/2017
Technician: tyroneboman, Technician replied 11 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue/ It will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.
I did not know I was connecting to a site that required constant payments. I just needed help with this one item
No thanks
No problem, those are just additional offers in case you need them.