Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Workforce -2750. How do I send a fax? I bought it…

Customer Question
I have a Workforce...

I have a Workforce -2750. How do I send a fax?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

I bought it just this year.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Hp w2082a, c531A, 100-24ov,60hz, 0.5-03a

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I didn't ask questions when bought it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

I know how you print,. but scan and sent a fax?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
7/30/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd5/cpd51270.pdf

The link is to the user guide that shows you everything with your printer. If you scroll to page 149, it will show you how to set up your fax machine.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.