Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The printer tells tells me to enanter, mistake, hp lap top…

Customer Question
The printer tells tells...

The printer tells tells me to enanter

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Mistake

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Hp lap top older sending to hp 6500aplus tell will not connect to modem gives me a pin to add to the modem I NOT ABLE TO ADD ANYTHING TO ANYTHING.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Wifi went down last week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

I am 75 I am luck to be able to use to compute.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your PC remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it while you watch.

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Will be waiting for your reply.