Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is no longer connected to my computer, the setting seems…

Customer Question
It is no longer...

It is no longer connected to my computer, the setting seems to have disappeared

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Epson Artisan 725. several years old. I printed on it just a couple of days ago, and just spent $100 on new ink cartridges

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just a couple of days since I printed. I tried to select the printer to print a word document, and the printer was no longer a choice.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
7/30/2017
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your PC remotely to troubleshoot the issue with printer directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it while you watch.

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Will be waiting for your reply.