Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I want to change from 2 sided copying to one sided coping,

Customer Question
I want to change...

I want to change from 2 sided copying to one sided coping

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson 4630

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

A few days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

? don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to copy one sided

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
Technician: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and change this setting ?

If no, Then I can send you written instruction. You can follow them to change this setting ? Please let me know which option you would like.