Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can not set uo wi fi with new router, 845 Model c423A

Customer Question
Can not set uo...

Can not set uo wi fi with new router

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

845 Model c423A pkfy032047

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Toshiba windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just installed new router cn not get printer to come on lone

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 11 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is the model of your printer ?