John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Unit says ink absorber is almost full. what can I do/ canon

Customer Question

unit says ink absorber is almost full. what can I do/
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: canon multifunctional printer. make is rmc10405. about 5 yrs. old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc. Microsoft
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: it just happened yesterday. it would not print what I wanted. Then it told me to hit either the black or colored button to resume printing.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  comp_audio replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today. Please give me a minute to review your issue and get back to you. Thanks in advance

I have seen this before and there is a video that shows you how to resolve the ink absorber full error.

Please click on this link below and watch the video to learn what to do and let me know if there is anything else I can do.

https://youtu.be/39ttUcPwyt0 (This is a youtube video which gives you the instructions on how to fix your error.)