Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I Have an Epson printer WF 7610,with the prints coming out…

Customer Question
I Have an Epson...

I Have an Epson printer WF 7610,with the prints coming out ,faded in all colors ,

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Maybe 8 to 10 months old.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I changed the ink cartridges Its a pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Only for 3 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

No,do you need the serial number

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/30/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 1 year ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try the following and let me know the response.

Remove all the ink cartridges from the machine.
Then clean the contacts on the cartridges as well as inside the machine itself. Inside means the printhead where the cartrdige seats.
Do this with a small amount of warm water on a cotton swab until no ink comes off on the swab.

If any of the cartridges are low, empty, leaking or bulging replace them.

Then turn off the machine and unplug it for 5 minutes.
Plug it back it and wait for the insert cartridges message.
Insert the cartridges and check to see if the problem is still there.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>