John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I print & copy a lot and the last image I copied, won't

Customer Question

I print & copy a lot and the last image I copied, won't leave! It is still in the memory somehow and I do not knw how to get it to disappear. Usually it goes away after I print something, but now the last image I copied will not go away even if I print something from my PC or try to copy. What is going on? Did I wear it out? it is a Pixma MG5520. Please help!!!
JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: DELL Laptop computer
JA: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?
Customer: Just started when I tried to print this morning.
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: I'm not sure that I have. Seems I get automatic updates from Dell? However, when I got on this morning, it had not gone down overnight. I did not have to open my G-mail it was all there as I left it last evening.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that I do print/copy a lot. I'm not real computer savy.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kris R replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Expert:  Kris R replied 2 months ago.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm ready now
Expert:  Kris R replied 2 months ago.

What application are you using?