Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Laser Jet Pro MFP M127n. I am about to print an…

Customer Question
I have a Laser...

I have a Laser Jet Pro MFP M127n. I am about to print an important project and the feeder is not grabbing.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your LaserJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

MFP M127n

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac El Capitan 10.11.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Yesterday I printed a doc and it wrinkled and tore. However I was able to print another page and thought the problem was resolved. This morning I tried to print a doc and the paper started to wrinkle and the printing stopped. I removed it and tried again several times but it does the same thing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

No, I thought you were the expert.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
7/30/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris