Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

My printer says to contact you, it will not print, usb, New

Customer Question
My printer says to contact...
My printer says to contact you, it will not print
JA: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: usb
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: New computer and printer
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It has been working fine until yesterday, I have reinstalled the cartridges, no luck
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
7/30/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

John, Computer Science Engineer