Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Where do my scanned documents go for an epson wf-3620? It is…

Customer Question
Where do my scanned...

Where do my scanned documents go for an epson wf-3620?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is about a year old and it is an Epson WF-3620

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC, not sure, maybe windows 7?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We just don't scan that often. I tried to look up the document by date and can't find it anywhere.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is it.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
7/30/2017
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 1 year ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your PC remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it while you watch.

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Will be waiting for your reply.