Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The ink absorber is almost full -- MX892, Canon MX892 inkjet…

Customer Question
The ink absorber is...

The ink absorber is almost full -- MX892

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Canon MX892 inkjet printer

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC - Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About a month. I just override it and keep going. It still prints fine. I have no idea what led up to the beginning of the warning message.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
Technician: R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor replied 1 year ago
R Hefner
R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are we still connected?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No. I do not want to remotely connect.

Please tell me in detail the issue you are experiencing

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I assume the printer will stop printing properly once the ink absorber is full. How do I replace the ink absorber, or empty it, or in some other way keep the printer working well?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you there? Is this too busy a time for you?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please cancel any contract I may have inadvertently signed up for. I don't seem to be connected to anyone who is trying to help me and answer by questions -- very unsatisfactory relationship -- good night!