Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer will not "scan to computer" says to start scan from…

Customer Question
Printer will not "scan...

Printer will not "scan to computer" says to start scan from the computer which I have no idea how to do.

Technician's Assistant: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

HP Photosmart C5550 All-In-One. Probably 5 to 10 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It's a PC and I believe it's Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It's been an issue for awhile, maybe a year. I don't need to scan much so I've let it slide.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
7/29/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris